Monday, May 17, 2010

Starting my week off...

I hope you are having an encouraging Monday so far!
I am so dog tired it is comical.  I am, totally all by GOD's grace, attempting to get back into the routine of rising before the kiddies to read my Bible.  So Trill called me at 6:30 am this morning for my Quiet Time call.  Good thing b/c I totally forgot to set my alarm!  Thanks Trill!
Plus we had a family over for dinner last night and they were here till 9:30pm.  And yes, the kids were up that late too.  So there has been MUCH MUCH whining, crying, demanding etc...from the kiddies.  To be expected though.  I knew it would happen.  But it was worth the fun times and fellowship the night before!

But I am so tired it is not even funny.  And coffee ain't doing anything to remedy that!!!
So to keep myself awake and alert...I have started spring cleaning.  I know...I am a mad mad woman.  Whiny kids and me re-organizing closets.  Madness..



 These pics were not part of the spring organizing extravaganza.  I just think they are funny...
Have a Happy Tuesday !!!

No comments: