Monday, August 10, 2009

Pamper day with me sistas !

Since I have months worth of picture I have not posted of the fam and kiddos...and the thought of opening those folders right now ( choosing, quick edits and resizing) makes me feel slightly sick ,..
I thought instead I would post a recent Saturday where my sisters and I went out for some spa treatment and haircuts at Salon Azure. It was super fun.
My big sis Doris lives in Philly but is in town for a bit. So we took some girl time together!


Sharon showing off her manicure

My piggies
getting my hair chopped


Pic of us all with our new hair do's with Cindy our awesome salonist.


Doris with baby in belly~ Due after Christmas!!!! I love this pics...it is very Doris to me for some strange reason...

Cindy cutting away


I really like this picture




Have a great week!


1 comment:

J said...

I like that last picture of you, Lil. It makes me laugh. Miss you, Jozy