Tuesday, August 25, 2009

May Madness: Summer Summary Series

So everyone is asking if we got into our new house yet...well no we haven't. We are right now at Ryan's parents house and loving it. We love it, the kids love it...and I hope Bill and Brenda love it ...!
We have the entire downstairs that we occupy. It has everything: living room, bathroom, two bedrooms...all we are missing is a kitchen. The kids will be very sad and so bored when we do move. Cause they will only see me all day. Where as right now they see all kinds of people and family everyday.
The status on the house is this: We do have a contract on a house in Gulfwood ( a street down from Lon and Sharon's new crib!). Which the contract will be up in a week or so. The guy who owned it is being investigated by the IRS, so the IRS has a lean on the house. Right now we are waiting to hear from them to get approval for the sale of the home. So PRAY that we hear soon! It could be any day now.... !
But all the "madness" started in May. So that is why I felt it appropriate to title this super duper long post May Madness.
May is when we started to get the house ready to sell. All these poor neglected pictures have been sitting on my computer saying,.." share me with your family and friends!".
So here they be!
Note that all of these are of the kids. Ryan and I still look the same...and are pretty much doing and saying the same things.
As for Dean ...he has since May sprouted 6 more teeth, says: mommy, daddy, el ree ( ella reese), tant too ( thank you) and a ton of other adorable gibber jabber that is becoming real words. He also does other cute stuff like throw away trash for you if you ask him, copy every word, action and sound that ER makes, and loves to say hello and good bye. Even to complete strangers.
More on the kids in my June post...enjoy!

Dean's whining face. So cute that I had to take a picture. His pre- whine face




stuffing his face

Have you ever seen a hamster stuff his cheeks with food? They take food and pack in so much they look like chipmunk cheeks. Well, Dean does it.

Yesterday he was walking around and I could tell he had something in his mouth. I open it to see some bread from lunch 15 minutes ago that he was just "holding" in his mouth. Not eating or chewing,...just keeping it there. And he happily with a grin ran away from me.


Ella Reese use to always play in this one particular cabinet when she was little. And she started hiding in it from Dean recently. Since we were going to be moving soon I had to take some last pics of her playing there.


I love this face. He know she is in there and thinks it is funny.





His " where is she?" gesture









I also took tons of pics of the kiddos palying out in the backyard. It is such a great backyard and I will miss it. So we played a lot outside.





Dean loves mops and brooms. He hauled this around the yard for 20 minutes.










2 comments:

Frances Vineyard said...

Love them all, the bathtub pic is super sweet!

Laura said...

I love that first picture of Dean and Ella Reese in the bathtub. So cute! And I like that one of Dean with the blur of your kitchen in the background. It looked cool. Thanks for letting us know how to pray for you with the house. I bet the children are enjoying seeing all the fam!