Tuesday, August 11, 2009

happy saturday!

I took these the other day. I have tons to catch everyone on with the fam....so hopefully this will tie you over till then. I plan on doing a "Summer Summary Series". Like that? s-s-s-.
Till then....Don't forget to wash between those piggies! Dean signing that he wants something to eat
kisses from sissy



ER was helping Dean to write....she showed him them let him have a turn





my new wallpaper on my computer...LUV this one below!


3 comments:

Laura said...

I love the picture of Ella Reese kissing Dean and the one of her drawing. Christian likes to write with a pen a lot. Miss you!

Cooper Family said...

Oh Lillian -these photos are beautiful, but I don't want you to miss what is so beautiful about them. Under the photo shows a tender mommy. Obviously you are having tender moments with your little ones for them to have tender moments with each other. That is the grace of God!

Beautiful memories captured like only your could!

lillian said...

Oh Laura Cooper~ that was so encouraging! Thanks for pointing out God's grace towards me!!
When I am at home caring and instructing the kids all day, or out in public wrangling the little ones,...I do not feel tender towards them at all! And I know that it is ALL by God's grace when I am able to serve them unselfishly and ,with gratefulness, hang onto every moment I spend with them.
Thank you Laura!
Lillian