Well, it is sick time in TN here at the Prince home. Ella Reese is on the last bits of a cold and is coughing like a seal. And poor Dean had a fever that spiked pretty high all day yesterday and last night. It is gone today, but he is still pretty miserable. Last night he woke up on the hour, every hour crying and wanted to be held to sleep. Poor little guy! So this morning I wanted to be shot I was so tired.
At lunch as Ella was entertained my her soup, and Dean was napping, I turned to Psalms for some much needed soul food and this was such an encouragement to me!
" It is good to give thanks to the Lord! To sing praises to your name, O Most High;
to declare your steadfast love in the morning,
and your faithfulness at night,...
For you, O Lord, have made me glad by your work;
at the works of your hands I sing for JOY!"
~Psalm 92: 1-4
I am reminded of God's steadfast love for me today (" this morning") and aware of his faithfulness to me last night as I was up with Dean.
I thought I would share that. Hope it encourages your soul today and rejoice in God's faithfulness no matter what trials you face today!
And also,..maybe these pics will lighten your day.
Here is my Dean on a happy healthy day....

This was taken this morning. Ella Reese's dress up outfit. She is just missing her pink purse. I love it when she plays dress up. It is so cute!

I love this guy. Our 5 year is on Dec 27th. I can't believe 5 years have passed!
Love you babe!
xoxoxoxo
I am in editing land right now. I am working on a wedding right now and I have 2 shoots waiting in line. Then I have 2 shoots this weekend. Sometime before Christmas I will post all my shoots back from Oct to present. So I prob won't post anything else till then. I just had to post this one verse...Have a great week!

2 comments:
Eli is getting over walking pneumonia and bronchitis. We were up with him for a week or a little more. He was pitiful! I will pray for ER and Dean to get better.
Post a Comment