Tuesday, December 23, 2008

28 ?

I have to always sit and think about how old I am. It all seems the same to me...26..24...28. Well, I turned 28 this year and Ryan planned a fun Birthday for me. We went tomy favorite Thai place, Taste of Thai, then we came home to have surprise visitors stop by throughout the evening. There was even this enormous ice cream cake waiting for me from Brusters. Yum....
And, we attempted for the last time to get a family picture. They are not "photography" style. But I love them. I used one of them for our cards. I will try to scan one and post it. I wish we could have ordered more...but they get pricey! So if you did not get one...we love you still!
My family....I love them so!

That is Dean's sleepy state. When he is really sleepy, he grabs onto both ears.



yummy..cake at 9pm at night. Yes,..she was up late.

Some candids of the people who stopped through....Trav
Dave
Ames and Emilee. Sharon and Lon babysat for us. Thanks again guys!
A fruit basket Ryan's cousin Mike brought by. I have never gotten a fruit basket! Now I can say I have! Thanks Mike!



Thenext day we put up our tree. I know..we are behind. I am actually making our stocking tonight too. Talk about cutting it close, huh?
I will post pics of them...they look really great!
And last but not least...my babies which I can not really call them babies for much longer.
Ella Reese has embraced her feminity lately and is constantly dressing up. We don't have any dress up clothes for her..so she just puts on all the shoes she owns, interchanging them throughout the day. So there are shoes litered throughout the house at all times. I secretly love it.
She ususally has them on the wrong feet. She got it right this time.

ER lovin on brother. You can see that all he wants is the block in her hand.

So...unless I post stocking pics or our xmas cards for you....The Prince family is signing off for Christmas!


We hope you all have a wonderful Christmas celebrating Jesus Christ coming to the world to save us from our sins! What a kind and merciful God we have!
Merry Chrstmas!!!
love, Ryan, Lillian, Ella Reese and Dean-o

2 comments:

amber@This Mommy Cooks said...

Merry Christmas to you too! I can't believe how big Dean is! It seems like it was just yesteday I saw you at the women's retreat and he was so small and Wil was still in my belly. =)

Frances Vineyard said...

Merry Christmas to your family!!!