
Okay, so this year I want to send out Christmas cards. But we are having a hard time getting a good family picture. But seriously,...how good can a picture be with a 2 year old and a 9month old? These were taken a month ago and I am now looking through them, crossing my fingers and holding my breath, for a potential family pic for Christmas cards. We did not do them last year because of the same reason.
I could always cut and paste a picture together of us all. Or I could choose that option where there are 4 pictures on the card, and have one of Ryan and I, individuals of the kids, then the kids together. Maybe their cuteness will overshadow the missing picture of the entire family?
Am I so lame that I am primarily a family photographer and yet I am unable to get one of my own family?
I so do love getting everyone's Christmas cards in the mail...surely people would enjoy getting one from us. Maybe, since I left college with an Art degree, I can just draw a picture of us!
Of well,....here's hoping....

4 comments:
I think you should use on the "real" ones :) That is what I did last year. They were screaming to get a way from Santa. You are so beautiful! :)
I think you should draw a family portrait!!! :)
Mel
Ha ha ...that is hilarious! I have the EXACT same problem! I am a friend of Fran's...I think we met before at her house...love your blog..great photos!
Am I going to get a card, Lillian? My address is 377 Rector Place apt 5C, NY, NY, 10280. I would really enjoy it.- Andrea
Post a Comment