Ella Reese will put "her toys" up on the couch out of reach of Dean. So we put him on the couch in this pic to aggravate her.


Every time we go to Walmart the lady who greets us always will give ER like 6 stickers to play with. This was one day I was changing Dean's diaper and found this....it was hours and a nap after our walmart run. Don't now how it got on Dean's belly...
Okay, so one day I decided I would shop at Super Target and compare it to Walmart. Everything was fine and dandy except the most important thing.....Target did not have any of those shopping carts with the huge kiddy attachment. A MUST for us! So here I was with both kids, and leaving to go somewhere else or home was out of the question. So I was going to suck it up and stick it out. I put Dean in the front in his car seat and resorted to sticking ER in the basket. Problem lies in that when I go to the grocery store it is my one stop for the week. So I was piling a weeks worth of food literally on TOP of and around my daughter. She got claustrophobic until she discovered that she could use all the food as building blocks.




No comments:
Post a Comment