Friday, November 14, 2008

Baby talk

Dictionary of terms and short phrases for the Ella Reese language :
1. " fank you very much" - She has recently added "very much" to her thank yous. It is so cute. She says it all the time...after I hand her a snack, help her with something, pull her covers up to her neck or "put back " (which is what she says when she wants me to put the spanking spoon back where we keep it)
2. "pankin wid da poon" - spanking with the spoon
3. I will turn her sound machine on and she will immediately exclaim "oh! too loud, too loud!" So I turn it down a notch and she will say with a grin nodding her head,.."jusss right!". Just right! And sometimes she will say after that "not too loud n' more" .....meaning not too loud anymore.
4. "summy"- means yummy
5. "D D Dora ". Like the begining of the song. She won't just say Dora. She always says D D Dora.


The kids favorite thing to do together. They will crawl after each other chasing each other back and forth in the house giggling.

VERY exciting NEWS!!
Dean started saying ma ma today! I love it! Along with other noises and gibber, he is starting to make boyish grunts. It is adorable!


Ryan commented yesterday he can't believe how big our little Ella Reese is getting. It is true. She is getting bigger and bigger too fast. I try to remind myself of this when there are days it seems like I am disciplining her all day and I think to myself, " I wish she would grow up!". Then I remember how precious this age is and how I dare not wish away these days!







Ryan's business is going very well! The Lord has certainly been blessing it! Thank you to everyone who has been praying specifically for this! We covet your prayers.
We are so thankful for God's provision with the necessities we have (food, clothes a roof over our head) and we are humbled that he is blessing and providing us with an abundance right now~ How kind of Him!
I also have been very busy with photo jobs. Also a blessing and a joy!
With all this extra work and the normal busy things in our life, we both are seeing a desperate need for the Lord to sustain us each. Ryan started waking up early and I followed. We both are attempting to wake at 6:30 before the kids and spend much needed time with God. But since the babies wake for me anywhere between 6:45 and 7:00 recently, I am trying to aim for earlier.
We are not coffee drinkers,...but we started. I drink decaf since I am still nursing...but I think having a cup of joe in the early dark morning mentally helps me wake up.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Lillian,

These pictures are great. Julia says mama too. I love it.

amber@This Mommy Cooks said...

I'm glad to see some pictures of you Lil! I know what you mean about these little ones growing up so fast...Jacks is getting so big so fast and I feel like I missing it.

Frances Vineyard said...

My we are in such the same place! My day is always better when I wake before the children and can start out with Jesus and a llittle joe! :) Doesn't always happen!! LOVE ALL THE PHOTOGRAPHY PICTURES of your babes and other families..just beautiful!