It makes me sad that he is quickly growing out of the newborn stages, but on the flip side it is such a joy to watch him grow and do new things! Maybe having another baby will cure my baby bug...
Some new things Dean is doing these days...- About two weeks ago Ryan and I were watching a movie in the living room and I look down to see Dean walking and pushing one of those walker toys across the living room! I was so surprised and completely shocked. I think I almost cried a little. Since then he likes to free stand all the time and will stand for several seconds. He will push his walker or boxes across the floor. Ryan said he would be walking when he turned 9 months...but he is not yet. But close.
- Things that excite him...
1) bath time..when he hears the water running he books it over to the tub in a high speed crawl. I will start the water...hear him coming, then I will pull toys in or wash cloths ready then look down to see him standing at the tub bouncing up and down.
2) Loves it when ER climbs into his crib in the morning. He loves her period. He loves her hair,..which he pulls. He loves to crawl after her and when he gets to her, he will crawl over her or onto her face.
3) Loves Ryan
4) Bluegrass. The finger picking kind. We discovered this yesterday. He will stand on his knees and bounce. He really likes music and songs in general and will bounce when he hears any.
5) Loves pears, cheerios and bananas right now.
- Started saying Da Da a few weeks ago. Along with all the normal baby sounds. But when they say da da it is so sweet!
- A tooth on the bottom came through last week. And I think the one next to it will be in this week as well.
- Anything he finds on the ground he loves to put in his mouth. Our wool carpet in the living room sheds like crazy and we hate it. Well, he finds those red fuzzy balls and he acts like it is some kind of a delicasy (sp?)! I have to scoop those things out his mouth all day...along with other things. He won't eat them....just chomp. Needless to say we are going to get rid of our rug. Soon, I hope!




No comments:
Post a Comment