Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Welcome to the world Dean

Dean was born at 9:32 on Tuesday, Feb. 12.
He was 7 lbs. 8 oz. and 20 inches long.

I am going to try to visit this morning and shall return with more pictures!
(Also, hopefully I can relieve your suspense as to what this little guy's middle name is!)

In the meantime, enjoy these photos courtesy of Sharon:






8 comments:

Laura said...

Congratulations, Ryan and Lil!!!! He is absolutely adorable. I can't wait for Christian and Julia to be friends with him.

Love,
Laura

amber@This Mommy Cooks said...

He's beautiful! Congrats!

Suzanne said...

Congratulations Ryan and Lillian! He's exactly 2 months younger than his new friend, Benjamin. :)

Elizabeth said...

Yay! Dean is here! I can't wait to meet him and introduce him to our little guy in 8 or 9 more weeks!
Love,
Elizabeth

Emilee Stanley said...

Congrats guys. We are so excited for you.

David & Emilee

Trillia said...

Wonderful! Congrats Lil. I can't wait to see you and baby Dean!

Love,

Trill

Unknown said...

So sweet! Looking forward to hearing his middle name!

Kim said...

Yay Lillian and Ryan! Looking forward to meeting little Dean...

Kim