I haven't taken many pictures this past two weeks. But here are a few from the past 11 days. I can't believe he is 11 days old. I love having a newborn, he is so sweet!!!
We are soo thankful for our new addition to our family!
Dean is doing awesome. He is nursing great and does 3 hour stretches during the day and 4 hour stretches at night. It is such a blessing from the Lord! I must say, the second time is so much easier! It's like night and day!
This is ER saying bye to Dean right before we left for the hospital. She is leaning on my belly if you can't tell.
Day 2
ER's first meeting with Dean
She wouldn't touch huim.
Our sweet boy


Dean had jaundice and had to be put under phototherapy lights for a few days.
Taking out extra time to play with Ella Reese.
ER is doing better than I expected with Dean's arrival. She is always asking where he is when she gets up. She gets the occasional jealousy mode when I am nursing or holding him. But the new thing she does now that he is here is that she will lay with us for long periods of time. It is so sweet!



4 comments:
Lil,
I LOVED these pictures. So much said in them. So glad Ella Reese has taken to Dean. He's adorable.
Love,
Laura
It's so good to hear from you! Dean is adorable!! Let us know if you need any baby boy clothes!!
so sweet lil! I've read that 2 weeks old is the best age for newborn photoshoots so you haven't missed your window yet!
Lookin' forward to seeing ella reese. :)
What a great post! All the pictures had such great emotion!
Post a Comment