Friday, February 22, 2008

DEAN ALEXANDER

Dean Alexander it is! I got to visit Lillian this week for a little bit so here are some updated photos of the little guy. Lil says that he is up to 7 lbs. 11 oz. already! (he's gained back his birth weight and then some after one week of life).
I promise I haven't hijacked Lillian's blog for good, this shall be my last post! I know how much more impressive her photography skills are than mine!

See what a great job Lillian has done with Dean's bedding and curtains. I love the pattern.
Here is Ella Reese with her baby brother! (You'll have to excuse the mammoth baby on the left- she's mine) :)
Look how dark Dean is compared to London!
Here is Dean with Hannah, Lil's mom. She's been helping out around the house since Dean's birth. I know she's been such a gift to Lillian!


3 comments:

Trillia said...

Mel,
That first pic of London is so funny! Before I read your post about it I thought she was a doll. You know how dolls eyes can tend to be really wide (open that is). Anyways, thanks for the pics.

Lil, I can't wait to see him in person. I'll make it your way next week. :)

Love ya,

Trill.

Unknown said...

Oh how sweet! He's so tiny and new. Lil, you're gonna have a hay day with newborn shots!

Melanie, I think that's the first time I've seen London. She's a sweetie! Her cheeks remind me of Addy's. :)

Anonymous said...

Lillian! I am glad you chose Alexander! I like that name a lot... :)

Dean's a cutie...love the blue polka dot pattern.

Kim