

Then she didn't even want to come out. Which, is what she does these days. I go to get her, and she will want to roll around in her bed and not get out until she has snuggled in her bed for another 5 more minutes.
One night Ryan and I were reading and ER kept crawling into Ryan's lap and talking to him and trying to turn his pages. Here she is after taking hold of my book and "reading" it.
Learning at a young age...
She loves to take my diaper bag and put it on her shoulder. She'll start saying "bye bye" and head for the door. Too cute. She does it with any handbag she sees now. Or she'll pull out the wallet and try to take the credit cards out.
We hung out with Matt, Lauren and the boys one night. Lauren and I tried to get cute naked pics of Cole and ER.Cole giving Ella Reese kisses. She was trying to get away...
See how ER has the remote pointing to the TV? She has been doing it for the past month or so. She is a pro at it at home.
Cole giving kisses to Ryan after shooting him dead with his gun.
We went to the flea market last weekend. She was starting to show signs of a cold and wanted to hold her panda bear all the time. I thought it was cute how she clutched it around the parking lot.
And if she didn't have the panda bear, you'd see her with her eyes poking out behind her blankie.
Doris and Evie visited us for a day on the 26th. Tim had already left back to Philly...I got Doris a gift card to World Market for Chirstmas so we headed down there so she could pick something out. We stopped by Baskin Robbins for an icecream treat. Here is Ella Reese pointing to the fountain outside BR saying "ba ba" which means bath.
Cutie pie Evie. She never stops smiling! I love it!
Chicken Alfredo for dinner, can you tell? Ella Reese took right to Doris again. Once Doris was free from Evie, ER would sit in Doris's lap.
Doris sportin the Alfredo look.
Evie you are so cute!
They loved playing with this air vent thingy. Evie thought it was the funniest thing to hear the noise it makes when you run your fingers across it!
Bath time!
Matching hair styles...
We had so much fun spending the day with you! See ya in 6 weeks with another cousin and nephew for you! Love ya!
Right as they were getting ready to leave Doris and I were sniffing diapers because I thought I smelled a stinky. Then Ella Reese bends over and puts her nose to Evie's bottom mimicking Doris. It was so funny! And she kept doing it!
No comments:
Post a Comment