I am behind on blogging. We've been getting back into the routine of things at home and I have three photo jobs this weekend. So I may get up our Thanksgiving pics from Virginia by Christmas....ha! Hopefully not that late.
Before we left for Virginia Doris and her fam came down to see us for an afternoon. I took what seemed like hundred of pics. Here are a few.
I am so thankful for my family and my sister. I love you!
p.s. I am looking at making a website to show my entire portfolio. Ryan and I are researching what the best option is...any ideas?
The Manns




















5 comments:
Lillian! Jonathan and I were just looking at all of your pictures and we love your work! I'd love to talk to you about getting some pics of Nora taken in the near future. I know you may have lots going on with the holidays, the coming baby, and lots of other picture taking. Please let me know how I can contact you about setting something up sometime.
Thanks, Casey Bradshaw
Beautiful pictures! You make pregnancy stunning!
Lillian, those are beatiful! I especially like the ones of you and Ryan and you with your belly.
Lillian,
I'm friends w/Frances and found your link from her blog...I love the pictures you have taken for your friends. Are you available to do sessions for babies? I have a 3 month old niece and would love to get some pictures taken of her. Can you email me some information and your prices? melissachantel@gmail.com
Thanks so much!
Melissa Porter
I love the one with Ella on Ryan's shoulder and you kissing her!
Post a Comment