I was hired by our friends the Kirkpatricks to take family pictures this past weekend. We were out on her dad's beautiful property and they turned out really nice! Here are a few of my favorites~
Thanks Jan for thinking of me and letting me capture for you some sweet moments of your family!
I love them! I especially love the one of all 3 of them laying on top of each other and all of the ones with Eli. So cute! When I come in town with jacks in the spring, I hope you'll be able to get some pictures of him. You did such a great job!!
Thanks Amber! It is defiantely a gift from God! Email me at starbelly1980@hotmail.com next year and we we wills et it up when you come down. I would love to take your fsmily pictures!
4 comments:
Thanks so much for coming out Lillian! We had a blast. I love the pictures!!
You did a great job, Lil!
I love them! I especially love the one of all 3 of them laying on top of each other and all of the ones with Eli. So cute! When I come in town with jacks in the spring, I hope you'll be able to get some pictures of him. You did such a great job!!
Thanks Amber! It is defiantely a gift from God!
Email me at starbelly1980@hotmail.com next year and we we wills et it up when you come down.
I would love to take your fsmily pictures!
Post a Comment