Ryan and I:
-Our church is walking through I John right now and the message especially on Fellowship has challenged and served Ryan and I . By God's grace we will contine to grow in this area!
-God has really blessed me with several opportunities for photography jobs. And really it all came upon me in a stampede. I am booking up through the year and I even have some next year! I am so very thankful for this gift from God and especially to be able to do this for people I know. It makes it very special for me!
-We are getting ready for Thanksgiving. I am so excited because we are going to Ryan's Nana and Pappy's house in Virginia for several days. I LOVE going there beacuse it is all you would think or know Thanksgiving to be. We didn't grow up celebrating Thansgiving with all the turkey and trimmings etc. So this is always such a treat for me! Also my older sister Doris and her family will be in Knoxville for a bit, so we'll see her before we leave. I can't wait!
- Since it has been so cold lately Ryan has been making fires in our fireplace. I love it!
I kept craving smores everytime he'd make one, so I finally bought the stuff for them. I really don;t like them, but whenever there is a fire I want one. Well, after almost burning off one side of my face and arm off, cause the fire was blazing, and eating a smore...I decided I still do not like them. Too sweet for me. So if you are in the neighborhood on a cold night, come by and I'll make you a smore.
Ryan took these the other day. They are of his prized possesion in our yard, our Japanese maple.

Ella Reese:- At her 15 month check up she had gained almost a whopping pound and is now a little over 18 pounds! It puts her in the 3rd percentile in weight. Dr. Perry said there was nothing to be concerned about and that she was just petite. I'll say! I can barely get 12 month jeans to stay on her! She is 29 inches long and falls betweent he 25th and 50th percentile in height.
- New things: gives Ryan and me kisses on the lips. She puckers up so much her top lip meets the bottom of her nose. It is so cute. The other day we were tryign to show her, so Ryan and I ksised. And as Ryan was trying to kiss her, she pushed his head to face me so we could kiss again...
-She has begun to constantly ramble. She will come to me and stand there, looking right into my eyes, and babble/ramble for what seems like a few minutes then chuckle or throw her head back and laugh. She is trying to tell us something we think....
-She has a growing obsession with dogs, but is terrified when she actually comes upon one.
Dean:
-I am 26 weeks now and growing by the day. Dean is kicking like crazy.
-It is getting more uncomfortable to sit or bend over.
-I have a little less than 3 months to go! Can you believe it? I can't.
I am so excited to see him and hold and kiss him!


Everyone have a Wonderful Thanksgiving!
"Oh come, let us sing to the Lord;let us make a joyful noise to the ROCK of our salvation!..For the Lord is a great God !" -Psalm 95:1
1 comment:
Lillian, your pictures are great! I would love for you to take some photos for me, I just got engaged! Give me a call, 228-7820. Jessa
Post a Comment