I feel like my mind is buzzing with things telling me what I need to be doing, what I want to be doing, and what I need to learn to do. Ha! It makes me laugh when I actually write down what I think! So yes,..it feels like there are bees in my head.
But despite all the things I should be doing, I am going to instead sit and be still. Read God's word to quiet my heart. Ahhhhh...so nice!
I wish I could post some pictures for you. Like Ella Reese's 4th birthday two weeks ago. Or my nephew's birthday bash a month ago. And pictures in between for the past 2 months that I took and forgot to post. And beach pictures from our vacation last week. But instead I am going to quickly jot down a funny memory of Ella Reese. Cause unlike pictures that remain true and vibrant from when you took them, memories and stories fade over time...
Funny story: Ella was saying that we could not see lightening bugs outside unless they were lit up because they are collaged. Ryan and I were like,.." they are what?"
"They are collaged!". Then we died laughing. She was meaning to saying camouflaged!
We corrected her, then she said, "nope. collaged. ". Then she starts doing a jig in a circle, " collage, collage, collage!". Yes, I have brainwashed her with Art...
No comments:
Post a Comment