Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Christmas Arts and Crafts

I am spending the kids nap time to get some Christmas art projects together for Ella Reese. and wanted to share this great site I found with a ton of fun Art stuff!

Ella Reese is certainly "artsy". She eats and breathes it. Literally. First thing in the morning she wants to do is color. So we always have her sac of crayons, loose construction paper and other drawing stuff forever on our kitchen table. She will eat breakfast coloring, doing her letters or drawing people. Yes, the girl can draw people with their full bodies. I need to post pictures. Just today at lunch I was flipping through a notebook and found two pictures of a person with head, body, legs and feet, and a mustache and she told me she drew it and it was daddy. I was surprised that she drew it. Then she tells me that the little pudgy baby looking person next to daddy was me.

Anyways,...getting off topic. I wanted to share this link with you. The reason why I really love it is because it has a ton of Nativity crafts and not just the snowman and Christmas tree stuff. Go here to http://www.activityvillage.co.uk/the_nativity_story.htm to see some great coloring pages. Then if you look to the right bar, right above a GAP ad there is a link to tons of crafts.


I printed off all the coloring pages with the story underneath along with the coloring page pictures only. I put them all in sheet protectors and put them in a 3 ring folder like a book. So I can read the story with her and then each day we can pull one of the coloring pages from the story out to color or glue on craft stuff.

Happy crafting!

No comments: