
Well, today was actually pretty nice outside! But looking at these pictures from the fall make me miss sunny fun days outside. And certainly remind me that it is cold outside.
Here are my poor neglected pictures of the fam from early Nov.
Do you see my child in here?
I almost stepped on her before I took this. The only thing that cued me that a human was under there were the arms sticking out. She did this to herself. She loves the leaves. We have a super mega tree in our backyard. So we had a super mega pile of leaves. Natural playground for the kids...along with the itches and sneezes. But all worth it!
Love his kissy lips. Imagine this coming at you trying to plant a wet one on ya!
Love his kissy lips. Imagine this coming at you trying to plant a wet one on ya!We hold ER down when Dean tries to kiss her. She laughs hysterically trying to dodge his lips.









This immediately reminds me of the Lord of the Flies. I dunno, maybe it is her warrior looking stance or something. Either way it makes me laugh

I painted these for Thanksgiving. ER almost cried when I had to toss them. Then I showed her the banner on this blog and she was so excited to see them.


I painted these for Thanksgiving. ER almost cried when I had to toss them. Then I showed her the banner on this blog and she was so excited to see them.
Every time we left the house or came home..she would hold her squash like a baby.
Oh, that reminds me,...I never posted Halloween pics. Man I am behind!



2 comments:
Lil you did a great job on those gourds! When I first saw them I thought, "she could make money selling those things!" (however I'm not sure if there is much of a market there...) I love the first pic of ER hugging Dean in this post.
Love,
Mel
that is so funny mel...
i think ryan said the same thing...he is always telling me to sell stuff i make.
one year i bought a garland of fake berries and make it into a wreath like decoration. and ryan was like, "you need to pu those out on the lawn and sell those!". And i told him that is what people buy them for ...to make wreaths or decorate. i suppose it is his buisness saviness...
although it is not very savvy to sell stuff on your front lawn!!
Post a Comment