We went to Myrtle Beach with Ryan's family and it was awesome! The kids had a blast and Ryan and I were able to sneak away a few evenings for dates.

I did not bring my camera to the beach except for family group pictures. I really did not take that many pictures at all. But I did get an occasional snap here and there....
The kids eating lunch on the porch beach view...



The boys playing cards and betting with unused water balloons....





The boys playing cards and betting with unused water balloons....
Pappy getting a trim from Brenda
Ryan had planned out a date for us at The Broadway. It is this enormous( and I mean ginourmous. It was huge). It has this boardwalk feel and there are stores and restaurants right off the water. We went on a picture taking spree....of course since I love that I had so much fun. My husband, my camera and some night air.....perfection!
Ryan had planned out a date for us at The Broadway. It is this enormous( and I mean ginourmous. It was huge). It has this boardwalk feel and there are stores and restaurants right off the water. We went on a picture taking spree....of course since I love that I had so much fun. My husband, my camera and some night air.....perfection!This pic was taken at dark lit only with a street lamp thing. I was pretty impressed what how well the pic turned out with no flash.
Ryan doing a skater move
This was so weird. People would pay $35 for 10 minutes to get inside this ball and run in it on the water. And everyone we watched looked like so silly. We just could not believe that someone would pay to do it.
I had to take this...I have never seen one in real life and after he zoomed by I snapped it. Some people on a bench nearby saw Ryan and I laughing and snap the pic very secret service like...and I told them " We are from out of town . ".
We ate dinner right off the water. I like these of Ryan,
Ryan had planned for us to eat dinner right next to water where they were to be this huge fireworks show. Once the time came and passed for it to begin, he found out it was canceled due to weather. So he was bummed when he told me that surprise grand finale to his date night was canceled. So we hung around longer and took pictures of random things.


When we got back we parked the car and saw this frog on the hood of our van! Who knows how long it was there. We passed an area on the way back that sounded like a symphony of frogs.
So here are pictures of us actually on the beach.
Ryan doing a skater move
This was so weird. People would pay $35 for 10 minutes to get inside this ball and run in it on the water. And everyone we watched looked like so silly. We just could not believe that someone would pay to do it.
I had to take this...I have never seen one in real life and after he zoomed by I snapped it. Some people on a bench nearby saw Ryan and I laughing and snap the pic very secret service like...and I told them " We are from out of town . ".
We ate dinner right off the water. I like these of Ryan,
Ryan had planned for us to eat dinner right next to water where they were to be this huge fireworks show. Once the time came and passed for it to begin, he found out it was canceled due to weather. So he was bummed when he told me that surprise grand finale to his date night was canceled. So we hung around longer and took pictures of random things.


When we got back we parked the car and saw this frog on the hood of our van! Who knows how long it was there. We passed an area on the way back that sounded like a symphony of frogs.
So here are pictures of us actually on the beach.















1 comment:
I love these Lil! I really like the first pic, the umbrella one and the ones of the kids in matching outfits. Also, come downtown more and you'll see those riding things that the police rode on. We saw a couple riding on one a few weeks ago!
Post a Comment