Ryan and I took the kids to the zoo one day. I brought my camera but we decided to not bring it into the zoo. I have too many zoo pics. So instead I took pictures of us on the way to the zoo. We were riding in Ryan's truck, which ER LOVES because she gets to roll down "her" window. Dean has never rode in the truck in the summer and thus never experienced the fun of being blown away by wind.
So get ready to see a lot of hair flying around!





Dean's reaction to full wind in the face :
Liking it...
Ryan intermission...no hair action going on here...


We were living at Sharon's for most of July. Here are some pics I took of Dean one day. He loves to cover himself with blankets then walk around until you run up and snatch him up ...or until he bumps into something. I love these pictures because I can just hear him laughing when I see them. He breaks into this adorable hysterical belly laugh. I love it!









1 comment:
Lil, these are great. You are gifted. What a joy it is to look at your pictures especially ones of your family.
Post a Comment