And yesterday Ryan went with Lawrence ( our realtor) yesterday and found a house! We went later that day as family to see it and we are in love. So we MAY put a contract on it today.
We are completely thrilled and cannot believe how fast the Lord is orchestrating all of this. But please pray about this new house. Ryan is not totally at peace with this home. But regardless, we are still confidant that the Lord will provide the perfect home for us...even if it is not this one!
Here is a bird nest we discovered in a tree right by our door. Every time we leave or come to the house...the mama bird would fly out so fast and scare us. Why it built the nest so low in a tree and so close to the house...I don't know. I got this pic out of the front window because it was raining. The bird kept trying to get back to her nest since I right up in the window so close to her. In this pic she saw me and quickly flew away after I got the pic. You can kind of see one of the blue eggs that had not hatched.



5 comments:
Congrats, Lil! That's great!!
That's so wonderful, Lil!
WOW!!! That was sure fast! Congratulations. Where is your new house?
I know!! It is the KINDESS of god!
we are so thankful and still on shock.
we are looking at houses right now. Ryan is out right now looking at some with lawrence.
there is one that we will put an offer on. it is def a fixer upper...kind of funky and a bit on the 70's cabin look. if that is even a style!
we will see!!!!
we have 2 weeks to find a home ....we close on june 30th.
pray pray pray!
Congratulations!!!!! You all should move out this way.... :)
Post a Comment