Sunday, May 17, 2009

I love this grass!

So after rescheduling due to rain, I finally got to take pictures of Lucy. There was a small window of dates to reschedule, so we settled on the Andrews coming to my crib on their way out of town to Chattanooga. And boy am I glad we did! Since I look at my yard all the time, sometimes I feel like I lack inspiration. But then...I found this patch of beautiful shade mix grass that Ryan seeded last year and I knew I had to plop Lucy in it. It was glorious!
We sold our house and closing date is June 26th. So if you want some shade grass love as well, I can certainly book something for you !
Any takers?
More of pretty Lucy soon!

2 comments:

amber@This Mommy Cooks said...

so cute! I can't believe you sold your house so fast!! Congratulations!

Rachel said...

Hey Lillian,
I stumbled across your blog today and i love it. Your kids are adorable. I added a link to your blog on my daughters page. Check it out when you get a chance!
kayleekorner.blogspot.com

Rachel (walker)Naron