Monday, January 07, 2008

Spaghetti face

Buisness has calmed down a bit since Christmas. I shot the McNeils this weekend and I have another one in two weeks. So am taking this opportunity to get more practice in with my camera and fooling around with various editing programs. I used Adobe Photoshop Elements with these. I wasn't terribly too impressed with it. I may edit them again with another program. I am going to try out a free trial of the Adobe Photoshop CS3 this week and it costs several hundred dollars if we buy it. Yikes! Anyone have an editing program they love?
Enjoy these!
You can see the slow progression of the meal on ther face...


my favorite....





P.S. Dean comes in 5 weeks and 2 days !!!


4 comments:

The Girberts said...

Lillian,
Those are cute pictures!! I like the one where it looks like she has food in her nose! Eli used to paint himself with spaghetti! Those are some of my favorite pictures of him!

amber@This Mommy Cooks said...

Great pictures! I can't believe Dean will be here in 5 weeks!! How exciting!

Frances Vineyard said...

The 3rd one down is AWESOME! Let me know what your favorite editing program is, just curious!
Fran

lillian said...

Thanks girls for your input!

Leah, that actually is a booger up her nose not food. Ha!

Fran, I haven't found one that I really like yet. Still looking. The Adobe Photoshop Elements has more than your basic stuff. I like it pretty well, but am looking for something with more advanced editing options. I think the AP Elements runs for right under $100. You can get a free 30 day trial downloaded to try it out. I think we saw it online somewhere for around $70ish.