Monday, January 28, 2008

January Happenings

Here are some pics from this past month I've been meaning to post. I think this face is funny...I was trying to get a cute shot of her in her bucket with her name, but she kept fussing casue she couldn't get out.

Bill and Brenda came over one night for dinner. Ella Reese loves her Papa, she talks about him all day.
park night
spaghetti night
Here she is drawing at the computer desk...
...in her boots.
... in her new room...
...in mommy's lap while she plans meals...



2 comments:

Laura said...

Adorable pictures, Lil!

Cooper Family said...

The photos of the Campbells are your best yet I think! Great job on the lighting. What resolution are you shooting with?

Looking forward to seeing your new little guy and introducing him to our little girl...whenever that happens - for both of us.