Sunday, January 29, 2012

This is how my kids roll...

I love that the kids are so close in age now.  When they were younger it was hard.  Really hard.  Now, I LOVE.  They play together for hours and I never know what things they will come up with.  They do like to do this a lot though.  Make little houses or forts, then fill it with dress up clothes, dolls, toys etc... It is super cute but a mess to clean up.  You can see Ella's head under the far left chair.  They brought up their pillows, Pj's, and clothes to change into when they "wake up".  I know when they scurry by quietly and quickly with piles and bags of stuff they are up to something catastrophic.  
Cute though.

 Changing into Pj's for night time.

 Dean putting on his clothes ON TOP of his Pj's.  Which my one concern was that if he had to use the bathroom, he would not undress in time to make it.  He did end up putting on his jeans over top too...


 They love each other so!!!

 Dean also put a t-shirt on over top the pi's and sweater...
 And the genius always behind the creative ideas they come up with.  My Ella Reese!  LOVE. HER.

No comments: