Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Ella kissed a boy

I am coming out of the deep dark vortex of non-blogging to post this.  It is a must.
This is the conversation I had with Ella Reese when I picked her up from school..
Ella: " I kissed Dillon today at school". 
Me: " What!? Where did u kiss him?"
Ella: " On the cheek. He always asks me to kiss him on Fri and Tues. And he always asks me to marry him. But I tell him, 'I can't marry you until you have a JOB, and make MONEY, so you can buy FOOD. And you have to come home and work a HARD DAY. Like pulling wires...or building roofs.". 
Me: " And he has to know how to read..."
Ella: "Yes I know."
Me: " No more kissing Dillon Ella "( Of course I dying laughing this whole time)
Ella: " Yes, I know. I can't kiss him until I marry him."


Hilarious.  And this is the same boy that Ella tells me ," Dillon tells me that every time I wear my braids he wants to marry me!".  Ryan is determined to hunt down this sweet boy at the next PTA meeting and set him straight.  lol!


Oh my,...so to say the least, Ella LOVES school.  Not because Dillon wants to marry her.  But she loves every thing about it.  And every morning when I drop her off to school, and watch her run into the building with her princess backpack bopping up and down...and while she is talking to her little friends...I just tell myself how much I love school for her too.


I'll be back .  I promise.  In a month.  I am slammed with work now.  But I have a bizillion, katrillion pics of the kids to post.  It is sad.  And it is wrong I have not kept up.  I know.  Bad mommy. Bad photographer.

2 comments:

Aunt Krista said...

I love it! Hahaa. We knew Since she was tiny how she would be a heartbreaker :). She's so beautiful :). I love when I get to take her with me.

Brenda said...

Lillian, FYI - Owen wants to have a talk with Dillon, too. He was quite upset! (For those of you who don't know, Owen is Ella's 9-year old cousin. Ha!)