Sunday, August 07, 2011

Coming back to the blog world to tell you....

Hello all!  It is me, Lillian.  Remember me?  Chinese with 2 kids,...mom blogger ?  Oh yes, that was me.
Well, I had to come back from the grave of loser bloggers to share fun fun news!
As I type this, it is the eve of my baby girl's 5th Birthday.  Wow, does time fly!  I can't even believe she will be five!  But the fun news is that she learned to ride a bike yesterday!  It was so exciting and fun to watch her!  Ryan popped her on a two wheeler with no trainers for the first time and no joke, in 30 seconds flat she was off.  I know, I could not believe it.  The secret to her success? A kids balance bike.  Ours is a Strider.  It has no pedals and it teaches kids to balance.  So we took her to the church parking lot and she rode around like a pro!  We went again today and put Dean on a smaller bike we found on craigslist.  And same thing, in 30 seconds he was off riding a bike too!  It was so fun to watch!So I have pictures from Ella's first go on a bike,..but bad mommy forgot the camera today when Dean has his first bike ride.  Boo.
                                         






 My sweet baby boy!




 LOVE!!!

 Ryan hates for me to take pics of him.  So I literally snapped this super fast.
Ella was so dramatic the whole time.  The bike is so hard to pedal and it weighs a ton.  So every few feet she would go, she would stop, jump off the bike and say she needed a rest.  Well, i looked over one time and saw her "resting".  Hilarious!  My 5 year old Drama Queen!


1 comment:

Melanie said...

It is no surprise to me that ER can ride a bike already! She could probably do some flying trapeze too, if you put her on one.
Lil- I think you should ask the Strider company if you can take some pictures for their advertising campaign. Let me know what they say.