Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Bubs!

Dean~
I can hardly believe that you will turn 2 years old tomorrow! I am almost sure that I will cry.
We all love you so Dean and cherish you so very much!
You are such a precious gift to us..and we are so thankful to God for you!
So thankful for all the ways...... you make us laugh....


For your super cuteness...
For how you look Chinese when you say "cheese" or close your eyes in anticipation of a surprise....

For how your sissy loves you so....
For your platypus duck-like smooches...
For how cool you look in ski goggles...
...How you play with Ella Reese. And how every adorable moment I cherish is almost always you with her...


..For how you love her so...

And last but not least...for your Kermit the frog like legs.
We love you bubby! Happy Birthday!!!!

love dad, mom and "ewwa"



2 comments:

Trillia said...

I love this Lil!!!

joy said...

oweyy happy b'day Dean!!