So I waited last minute to take family pictures for Christmas cards this year....again. So one day after church I pulled out the tripod and rushed the fam outside for pictures. I am a brave woman trying to tripod shoot my family! It is so hard to not have a real person behind the camera giving direction, playing peek a boo to the kids ...fixing our hair etc. I told Ryan if it was possible I would pay myself to take our pictures!
But I did get some cute ones of Ryan and the kids. Those made it worth it all!
Coming soon...."Take 2: The Winner".
3 comments:
These are INCREDIBLE!!!! VERY impressive especially for tripod!!
Tripod!!!! Wow!
Just to clarify: the tripod was used for the whole family pictures. I took the rest without it.
I wish a tripod could take all of these!
thanks for your kind comments joy and trill!
Post a Comment