Well, we are ALL loving our new home. Since we have moved here Ella Reese's prayers at the table go something like ," God thank you for (then she will a few things,..then will end on) ...and our new house, our toothpaste and our beds. I promise every time it ends in those three things. We are still settling in ...in some parts of the house. Like the "office" room is a disaster and one of the bathrooms we do not use right now is full of packed up boxes.
But we don't care. We are so grateful to be in the place that God has had in mind for us. And man do we love it!
So much so that I really think it has affected the kids mannerisms. I have photographic proof to show you.
See how well behaved my kids are?
So still, ...so occupied and happy.
I think this house has a calming effect on them.

Hmmmmm.......

Never mind. It must have been a dream I had. They are still my same fun kids.
And by the way, it is a house rule to NOT jump or leap on the couches. But I wanted to get some "in flight" pics so I allowed it this time.

Oh man do I have a ton of goodies to post...
How the kids are doing, and pics from October.
Be back later this week...I promise!
2 comments:
haha, good pictures Lil!
Love,
Mel
Hahaa....toothpaste?!!
Post a Comment