Tuesday, October 06, 2009

August and everything after: Summer Summary Series

I am the most lame blogger ever...I know I know. Sorry family and friends that you have to look at pictures months after they were taken!
If I didn't take so MANY pictures I would not have this problem!
Here are some tad bits of info from the Princes:
-Dean started saying I love you mommy. But it really sounds like " I ouwe ewe momma". We were at ER's ballet class and I was watching her through the window and Dean was telling me something. Once I looked down to listen I realized he was telling me he loved me. Yes, I melted right there. He also tells me "tant uww momma" whenever I give him something. Which translates, thank you momma. I love it!
-ER loves to cook. And I have always been super cautious at the stove and letting her cook with me. And when I say she likes to cook, I mean,..once she hears me place a pan on the stove she is running to the kitchen , pushing a chair on the way right up to me and grabbing salt and pepper to sprinkle onto something. So the other day Dean was napping and I let her cook with me. She was like me little sous (sp?) chef. Stirring things, chopping things ( with her toy wooden knife), seasoning things. I was still nervous the entire time. She looked up at me at one point and said with a grin " mom, I'm a good lil chef!". From Ratatouille.
-We close and move into our new home next week!! HOOOO-RAAAAYYYYYY!!!
- And this week I officially start the busiest season of my Photo biz. It is complete nutso!
So throw moving and two kids into the mix and it will be a great opportunity for me to cry out for God's grace and get a chance to Grow like crazy!
I am looking forward to it!

So here is the rest of our summer....
Believe it or not..this incident occurred with a house full of adults and family inside, and somehow the children were unsupervised....and then.....

Don't worry....ER did participate in this fiasco. We all died laughing. More so that there were 4 plus adults in the house and no one knew this was going on.


ER and I had some baking time as a project one afternoon. I have been taking pictures, but ER has been amazing me with her drawing skills. That can be a post a later time. She likes to draw faces now. I did help her with the girls body here...


Okay! So I don't know why I have yet to have captured this on camera. But this is Dean's kissy face. It is the cutest, funniest thing ever! So if he comes to give you a kiss, you get these full kips laid on you. People, it feels like a huge great Dane just licked your face.


Pucker up June!ER's first day of ballet. She was too excited! It was adorable!


ER chasing Dean around the house....
ER likes to bring her bedding from downstairs and make a bed for her and Dean in front of the TV.

No comments: