I am thinking of maybe posting two more shoots from this same day...but it is waaaayyy too late. Maybe sometime this week I will get to it. And I have two shoots I am itching to get started on...
Oh and by the way...no pics to accompany this thought...but I love my family!
I LOVE my baby daddy Ryan. I love his hands, his jokes, how he tosses the kids around, his embraces...I also love that he cannot find anything in the house without my aid.
I love my Ella Reese...I love hearing her sing all day while she holds the end of her skirt and twirls a little. I love her crazy dress up outfits and how she will affirm everything I say by replying " that's right mama,.."..or " that's okay"...or "sure mom!". I love that the past week she has started coming to my bed early in the morning and then falls back asleep with me for an hour.
I love my Dean-o. I love how he is starting to babble and talk to us and use hands to motion. I love how he kind of bends over and puts his hands on his knees (like an old man trying to look under the hood of his car...) and will turn his head to you and babble. I love how he follows ER around everywhere and thinks getting kisses from her is the best thing ever.
I love my family~
2 comments:
That's sweet, Lil. Fun to hear what you delight specifically in your family. So many little things that bring so much joy to us because of the Lord's grace.
That pic of Owen and Cole is soo funny. :P
Post a Comment