And for our family and friends who see us regularly....here are some pictures to entertain you!
Park pics from October




I LOOVVEE this picture of Brenda and ER
After the turkey I took quick pictures of Matt and Lauren's family. And when I say quick, I had like 10 minutes to get a good one.
Love those blue eye of Owen
sweet moment with the boys


Lauren looks so Marilyn Monroe to me

Bill reading some scripture before we ate Thanksgiving dinner


Dean-o enjoying turkey left overs

The Daltons visited us around Thanksgiving. And these three pictures crack me up. Doris and I were bathing the babies and were dying laughing as my two kids were mauling poor Evie!

You can see the intent on ER's face in this one...
And sweet Evie just sat there taking it all not saying a peep

After the turkey I took quick pictures of Matt and Lauren's family. And when I say quick, I had like 10 minutes to get a good one.
Love those blue eye of Owen
sweet moment with the boys

Lauren looks so Marilyn Monroe to me

Bill reading some scripture before we ate Thanksgiving dinner
Dean-o enjoying turkey left overs

The Daltons visited us around Thanksgiving. And these three pictures crack me up. Doris and I were bathing the babies and were dying laughing as my two kids were mauling poor Evie!

You can see the intent on ER's face in this one...
And sweet Evie just sat there taking it all not saying a peep
Yes, he has big ears. I love this picture. It is a typical Dean staring into space look
And a typical cheesy Dean

And a typical messy eating Dean
happy and dancing


my silly boo
Kids fav game- peek a boo

Ella Reese does not do this anymore, but for a few weeks she would take a paintbrush and pretend to paint on the walls.


She wanted Panda to hold Dean's hand
And a typical cheesy Dean
And a typical messy eating Dean
happy and dancing

my silly boo
Kids fav game- peek a boo
A daddy, mommy, Ella Reese and Dean pumpkin family
Ella Reese does not do this anymore, but for a few weeks she would take a paintbrush and pretend to paint on the walls.

She wanted Panda to hold Dean's hand






1 comment:
Hi Lillian! I used to work for your OB/GYN! Now I work for one down the street! Ceecy Yang and Kim Roberts! I found your blog from Fran's. We went to school together. Your family is beautiful as well as your photos. Keep up the blogging! Mindy
Post a Comment