This is the last of this series. I think I am pretty caught up...
On our way home from Philly we stopped off in Virginia to visit Ryan's grandparents for a few days.
On Pappy's boat. I was at the house with Dean. I slept the entire morning and afternoon and took a shower. It was soooo nice, since I NEVER get to do either of those things during my days.
Dean ready to go to bed...
...in a suitcase! We were unprepared.The first night we were there, ER cried a bit when I put her down. When I went up to check on her, I had to grab something in the room and my foot bumped into something on the floor in the dark. It was Ella Reese alseep on the floor! Somehow she had gotten out of her pack n play and fell back asleep on the floor!


Pappy trying to tempt ER to come to him. Snack bowl and blankie...it eventually did the trick.


Nana Prince




Nana Prince
NEW:
Memorial day we went outside and after playing in the hot sun, Ryan started spraying ER with the hose. It was so fun and made for some really cool pictures. This is what Dean did the entire time...
very soon, my son, you will be running around too...

I don't know how the camera did this to the background below, but I think it is really cool. I was messing with my aperature settings.
very soon, my son, you will be running around too...
I don't know how the camera did this to the background below, but I think it is really cool. I was messing with my aperature settings. (I think the green wispies in the back are branches from a bush in our yard)
Water fun!

Water fun!
This water was soooo cold! I can't believe she didn't get sick!
I really love this one.
I was really impressed with my camera after I took these pics. I couldn't believe how it captured every drop of water!










In the bathtub! Can you believe that! I have always wanted clear pics of bathtime fun but the lighting is always really dim and yellow. Well, I was foolin around with my new flash and I finally got a hang of it here.

eating soap..I warned her...


Reading on her big girl bed. Which she does not sleep on yet. She likes to pretend to go night night in it and likes to read on it.


I shot the Doss wedding this past weekend. It was a blast and the photos turned out really nice! It will take a week or so till I post those,...still working on them.
I really love this one.
I was really impressed with my camera after I took these pics. I couldn't believe how it captured every drop of water!






You will never guess where I took these pictures...guess.



In the bathtub! Can you believe that! I have always wanted clear pics of bathtime fun but the lighting is always really dim and yellow. Well, I was foolin around with my new flash and I finally got a hang of it here.
I was in complete shock when I saw these. They look like they could have been taken with a backdrop and those huge lights that portrait places use.
Needless to say, I LOVE my new flash. I took some pcitures of Dean a little bit ago and it was completely dark inside. Curtains drawn, no lights on and they turned out as if it was a sunny day and I had all the windows open. Love it...

eating soap..I warned her...


Reading on her big girl bed. Which she does not sleep on yet. She likes to pretend to go night night in it and likes to read on it.

I shot the Doss wedding this past weekend. It was a blast and the photos turned out really nice! It will take a week or so till I post those,...still working on them.
2 comments:
Hey Lillian! GORGEOUS shots!! It doesn't hurt that your subjects are so beautiful/handsome!!!
If you were shooting in Apeture then your camera was choosing the shutter speed, which would have been quick: that's why you get all the drops of water!! Cool captures!! You also hav some great Bokeh!!
What kinda flash you got? I need one!! Love the soap bubbles!!
i love the ones where she is looking at the book...soo sweet! The bathtub pics are adorable!
Post a Comment